Search found 2 matches

by Ocean Soul
Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:08 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813
Replies: 3
Views: 9713

Re: Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813

Hi Ted

Many thanks for your reply .. That is exactly the one that I saw although the location looks different . I assumed that the spider had been deliberately removed and that the flush bracket was face down .. Mystery solved ..

Many thanks

Rich
by Ocean Soul
Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:40 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813
Replies: 3
Views: 9713

Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813

Making my way back from Twickenham yesterday we decided to get a few trigs in the Reading area . Having successfully found the one on Greenmoor Hill in Woodcote I headed south towards Pangbourne and spotted a toppled pillar in a field gateway at the above grid reference (Had not got GPS so cannot be ...