Search found 2 matches

by timmeroo
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:18 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: need help locating a trig photo from 1975
Replies: 9
Views: 11181

Re: need help locating a trig photo from 1975

I say I say, bizarre as it may seem, due to many distractions at the time, I had quite forgotten I had posted this up and my memory only jogged when going back over these old family phots and suddenly thinking 'but didn't I do something about this on some Trig site some time ago', and thus I ...
by timmeroo
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:06 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: need help locating a trig photo from 1975
Replies: 9
Views: 11181

need help locating a trig photo from 1975

Hi - have just signed up to this forum, not because I am much of a Trigbagger but because I wanted to find the location of a trig point that was photographed back in 1975 when my late father and step-mother had a holiday there. I believe it is in the Lake District area as previous shots are ...