Search found 2 matches
- Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:33 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How to edit previous visits
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3984
Re: How to edit previous visits
Not to worry, have just found it!!
- Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How to edit previous visits
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3984
How to edit previous visits
Hi,
How do I edit a previous log. I left the 'condition' field empty on most of my logs (because it said it was optional), but now I see this has registered them as 'not found' when I view my bespoke map. Cheers, itchy.
How do I edit a previous log. I left the 'condition' field empty on most of my logs (because it said it was optional), but now I see this has registered them as 'not found' when I view my bespoke map. Cheers, itchy.