Search found 2 matches

by Riggman
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:38 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Is this NS77T313?
Replies: 2
Views: 4453

Re: Is this NS77T313?

Thanks, agentmancuso. That is the answer I expected. The object is a bit small for cable access, but going by its looks it may be old enough to have something to do with the former exchange. Found another trig point not too far away for map calibration (NS77T332, Rashierigg Reservoir), so I'll give ...
by Riggman
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:43 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Is this NS77T313?
Replies: 2
Views: 4453

Is this NS77T313?

Hi. Not a regular trigpointer, but I was trying to find NS77T313 (Harthill Telephone Exchange) to use as calibration for OpenStreetMap edits. Just like other people that have tried to find it... no success. However, the attached object is exactly in the spot where I expected to find the trig point ...