Search found 5 matches

by Foxy
Sat Nov 29, 2025 2:33 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175945

Re: Server migration / website re-write

Loving the new site albeit I've only just realised it had been updated. I am having problems logging trigs though. I'm at home an Im trying to the trigs that I've visited recently but with no luck. The form states the location is optional but it defaults to my home location and I can't see a way to ...
by Foxy
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:28 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Replies: 3
Views: 3884

Re: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin

Lots of cut benchmarks are logged on this site - is there something that makes them different to this one?
by Foxy
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:51 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Replies: 3
Views: 3884

St Petrocs Church, Bodmin

On Monday 9th August 2021 I had an unplanned stop in Bodmin and this in turn lead to an unexpected visit to St Petrocs Church and remains of the original priory where I found a cut BM on the church wall. I later searched for it on trigpointing.uk but could not find it. A search on Google lead to ...
by Foxy
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Request for info
Replies: 2
Views: 3673

Re: Request for info

Hi & thanks for this.
by Foxy
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:26 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Request for info
Replies: 2
Views: 3673

Request for info

I'm new to trigpointing and until very recently I thought of a trig point as the type of pillar you often find at the top of a hill. I'm very quickly realising they come in different forms and that there is a lot that can be learnt about them. Right now I have a few questions about intersected ...