oh, thats a shame, it was wonderful for its simplicity
progress I guess
do you know of anything similar?
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:00 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: INTERACTIVE MAP
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5055
- Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: INTERACTIVE MAP
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5055
INTERACTIVE MAP
Hi all
I used to collect trig points, and I see I have done fewer than 10 in the last 10 years, but I have picked it up again recently having moved to the Peak District, where it feels pretty much mandatory.
I cant make the interactive map work - does it:
1. Not work anymore
2. Need an app or ...
I used to collect trig points, and I see I have done fewer than 10 in the last 10 years, but I have picked it up again recently having moved to the Peak District, where it feels pretty much mandatory.
I cant make the interactive map work - does it:
1. Not work anymore
2. Need an app or ...