That is really helpful, thank you so much!:)TrigJS wrote:This link will provide more detail -
http://trigpointing.uk/wiki/Order
Secondary trig points would be able to observe some primary TPs as well other secondary, tertiary and fourth order TPs.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:52 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig point visibility
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7773
Re: Trig point visibility
- Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:13 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig point visibility
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7773
Re: Trig point visibility
A trig point would need to able to observe (or be observed by in the case of intersected trig points) at least two other trig points in order to make a triangle. Of course there are exceptions to this especially if you have other observations you can add to the computational mix (e.g. distances ...
- Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:02 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig point visibility
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7773
Trig point visibility
Hello!
I am an architecture student and my current project involves analysis and interventions regarding trig points in the UK.
I wanted to ask you - I have read that there must be a direct line of sight from one trig point to another. Does that mean that a single trig point must be able to "See ...
I am an architecture student and my current project involves analysis and interventions regarding trig points in the UK.
I wanted to ask you - I have read that there must be a direct line of sight from one trig point to another. Does that mean that a single trig point must be able to "See ...