Search found 10 matches

by Trigger monster
Tue Apr 21, 2026 4:01 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Help needed - BBC South
Replies: 1
Views: 3279

Re: Help needed - BBC South

How did you get on? Interesting to see you work for BBC On Friday morning I heard on R 3 that there are two T Ps which could become listed monuments. Just wondering if you know any more about this story? Thanks
by Trigger monster
Tue Dec 23, 2025 7:16 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Logging
Replies: 15
Views: 2162

Re: Logging

Hello I have logged a couple of visits recently. When I look at the page for the location my log appears twice. The first time this happened I deleted one of the posts but both disappeared. So I’ve left it as it is.
by Trigger monster
Fri Dec 05, 2025 7:49 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Intersected stations
Replies: 3
Views: 664

Re: Intersected stations

Ok thanks
by Trigger monster
Fri Dec 05, 2025 6:25 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Intersected stations
Replies: 3
Views: 664

Intersected stations

Not sure if it’s just me but the new website doesn’t seem to list Intersected stations. How do you include them on the scrolling list?
by Trigger monster
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:40 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Administrator
Replies: 1
Views: 3124

Administrator

How do we contact the administrator to check a matter kept discrete?
by Trigger monster
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:50 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Search by FB number
Replies: 3
Views: 3749

Re: Search by FB number

Ok, thanks very much. Still learning
by Trigger monster
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Search by FB number
Replies: 3
Views: 3749

Search by FB number

When looking for a pillar trig point, a flush bracket was shown to me on the side of a building. Flush plate number is G1471. Grid reference of property is TF027557. When trying to log on TPUK, there’s no existing TP at this location. How do you search by FB number? Is it a proper TP? The property ...
by Trigger monster
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:49 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig points removed or destroyed
Replies: 5
Views: 4701

Re: Trig points removed or destroyed

Thank you. Maybe next time I’m in the area I’ll have another look. There is a stone plaque indicating the area was a Bronze Age settlement. Also a bench at a viewpoint so might be worth investigating further.
by Trigger monster
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:28 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig points removed or destroyed
Replies: 5
Views: 4701

Re: Trig points removed or destroyed

Tq337632 Croham Hurst in South Croydon. Open ground crossed by a footpath, grass and bracken. No obvious evidence although couldn’t be sure of exact location.
by Trigger monster
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:55 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig points removed or destroyed
Replies: 5
Views: 4701

Trig points removed or destroyed

Is it ok to log a trig point on the website which isn’t on the website already? I tried to record a pillar shown on a 1948 OS map. Something went wrong. I put in the grid reference but it ended up about 100 miles west of Lands End on the map.