Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:32 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Pre-1936 Trig Points
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5696
Re: Pre-1936 Trig Points
Thank you - very interesting! If I find anything at all I’ll certainly post it!
- Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Pre-1936 Trig Points
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5696
Re: Pre-1936 Trig Points
PS I should add the track shown on the map is long gone!
- Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:30 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Pre-1936 Trig Points
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5696
Pre-1936 Trig Points
Newly registered user here. I’m a big cartography fan, and have lately been consuming anything I can find on early OS maps.
I have a trig point near me that is marked on 19th century maps but not late 20th century ones. I would guess it was an intermediate trig point used as a reference point when ...
I have a trig point near me that is marked on 19th century maps but not late 20th century ones. I would guess it was an intermediate trig point used as a reference point when ...