"Blessing" is perhaps the more appropriate term than "permission".
I guess the way I see it, is that the data being used is the collated data held by T:UK. Whilst individual data entries will affect that collated information, I'm not directly viewing/using that information. It was also a case of ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:29 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Google Map of UK Pillars
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8008
- Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:28 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Google Map of UK Pillars
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8008
Re: Google Map of UK Pillars
I managed to find an email address for Teasel on his user page and make contact. He's given permission for the T:UK data to be used in this way
Along the way, I found another user who had done similar, though their map is hosted on GitHub. If you're interested, that can be found here: https ...
Along the way, I found another user who had done similar, though their map is hosted on GitHub. If you're interested, that can be found here: https ...
- Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:54 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Google Map of UK Pillars
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8008
Google Map of UK Pillars
Using the search tool, I've extracted information on all of the UK Pillars and converted the information to display in a Google Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1FtexNkl5xQ1nyXAe-gX8lb4xY8z1OVY&usp=sharing
The pillars have been grouped based on condition. In the case of "Good ...
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1FtexNkl5xQ1nyXAe-gX8lb4xY8z1OVY&usp=sharing
The pillars have been grouped based on condition. In the case of "Good ...