Search found 17 matches
- Wed May 06, 2026 4:36 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Rockbeare Hill trig point S5507
- Replies: 2
- Views: 23563
Re: Rockbeare Hill trig point S5507
We did this last week, from the car park there are various paths heading in the general direction, you can't avoid leaving the path once close to the pillar and it is not easy but we have been in far worse places, we came out into a big clearing near the Quarry, from there the pillar is just in some ...
- Wed Apr 15, 2026 5:39 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Visit Logs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3122
Re: Visit Logs
Thanks Ted, I have done that, just need to work out how to spilt the list into those I still need to log.
Ian, I have had a go and that works, It would be lovely if we could somehow get it on to a interactive map
Ian, I have had a go and that works, It would be lovely if we could somehow get it on to a interactive map
- Sun Apr 05, 2026 9:13 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Visit Logs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3122
Re: Visit Logs
Its a shame when people are negative about a resource that's free to use and to me and many more invaluable, I admit the new look website took me a time to suss out but I love it now, I'm thinking September time for the 500000 log, 1 thing I can't work out is how to get passive stations only, is ...
- Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 'mystery' OS trig points (competition)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 31514
Re: 'mystery' OS trig points (competition)
Hi Ted.
Have you been doing this ? it would be fun if they did some in Wales, mind I don't use any of the social media they are suppose to be using to give the clues.
Have you been doing this ? it would be fun if they did some in Wales, mind I don't use any of the social media they are suppose to be using to give the clues.
- Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:44 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig20
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4212
Re: Trig20
Lisa and me will visit a trig if possible.
- Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:56 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Interactive map
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10572
Re: Interactive map
This is very useful, and the fact I managed to do it shows it is straight forward, don't suppose I can filter it somehow to only pillars unlogged by me? 
- Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:28 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Longest sightline
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4793
Re: Longest sightline
I had a quick look at my log for Snaefell, good views in all directions was all I mentioned, I am back to the isle of Man this summer so weather permitting I will check out the 7 Kingdoms.
- Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:39 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Longest sightline
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4793
Re: Longest sightline
Had a read of that Ted, very interesting, but got me thinking on uk sightlines, looking north from Snowdon on a clear day I am sure you must be able to see Dumfries and Galloway, the problem is finding a clear day on Snowdon.
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Interactive map
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10572
Re: Interactive map
I will be willing to make a contribution as I use the App and website weekly and at times daily
- Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:05 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Interactive map
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10572
Interactive map
I use flash player to view the interactive map, it looks like I will not be able to due this come the end of the year, After ignoring the message all year I am now thinking I should be getting worried, does anybody have any ideas?
Also I can no longer use the trigpointing app on my phone as I can't ...
Also I can no longer use the trigpointing app on my phone as I can't ...