Search found 2 matches

by Nutty
Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Just Curious Owmby Mount, Lincolnshire
Replies: 2
Views: 3169

Re: Just Curious Owmby Mount, Lincolnshire

Thanks for the reply
I thought that it probably wasn't there and I did know that it wasn't shown on the current OS Maps
But I am also aware of at least 1 trig that is still there but isn't shown on the current OS Maps
I just thought that there may have been a slim chance
by Nutty
Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Just Curious Owmby Mount, Lincolnshire
Replies: 2
Views: 3169

Just Curious Owmby Mount, Lincolnshire

Hi All
First time poster
I was just checking out some old maps and noticed that it showed a trigpoint
I can't see anything in trigpointing UK or in the online National Archives
So no mention of anyone ever searching for it
It looks from aerial view that it may be in a hedge
Is it possible that it ...