Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9507
Re: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
Fantastic, these look amazing. My brother-in-law had a go at printing one of the resin versions off last night for me (for info he reckons it was about £2.50 in filament material cost). Looks like it screws together well, but the finish isn't as smooth as your prints. Did you have to sand them, or ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 7:10 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9507
Re: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
I've had a go at putting together some STL files at https://github.com/TrigpointingUK/platform/tree/main/cad/stl
These are an accurate replica of the original North Ockendon plug, to be screwed into place and held with allen bolts. A 3mm cotter pin prevents the inner plug being removed, and a 32 ...
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 9:14 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9507
Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
Hi all,
I’ve seen a few images here where people have used 3D-printed pillar caps to bring old trigs back to something like spec, and I’d love to get my hands on a copy.
Does anyone have a blueprint, STL file, or scan they’d be willing to share (or point me toward)? Happy to credit/pay for the ...
I’ve seen a few images here where people have used 3D-printed pillar caps to bring old trigs back to something like spec, and I’d love to get my hands on a copy.
Does anyone have a blueprint, STL file, or scan they’d be willing to share (or point me toward)? Happy to credit/pay for the ...