Feedback for logs 2nd December.
All photos uploaded via mobile without any sizing issues.
Site responding very fast
The maps showing unlogged trigs thus far is brilliant for planning days out.
If anyone likes the retro emojis you can add them via mobile uploads.
The link you gave for finding CBMs ...
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Dec 03, 2025 9:44 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 9:50 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Spot on thank you. Have tested with two
original hi-res images and both uploaded all ok
.
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:11 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Again many thanks to the team for all your hard work.
I have been out bagging today and this is my feedback (apologies if I have repeated other comments)
1) The map search feature is brilliant. Once logged in could it be possible to have a feature that 'hides those logged' so when looking at the ...
I have been out bagging today and this is my feedback (apologies if I have repeated other comments)
1) The map search feature is brilliant. Once logged in could it be possible to have a feature that 'hides those logged' so when looking at the ...
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 4:39 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Hi Ian,
Email sent directly just now as requested with the image and re-attempt fail screen.
Kind regards
Email sent directly just now as requested with the image and re-attempt fail screen.
Kind regards
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 7:37 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Good morning this was the error message for the image size.
Photo
File: IMG_1913.jpeg (3059.7 KB)
I print screened the image and it successfully uploaded. This lowers the image quality.
TP7577.
Again, a massive thank you for all your hard work. I hope 🤞 to get out later today and log them ‘live ...
Photo
File: IMG_1913.jpeg (3059.7 KB)
I print screened the image and it successfully uploaded. This lowers the image quality.
TP7577.
Again, a massive thank you for all your hard work. I hope 🤞 to get out later today and log them ‘live ...
- Sat Nov 29, 2025 4:54 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175994
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Much obliged for all your hard work. Navigating the new site and really like the search feature with the icons. Re a previous comment re editing if you click on the text below (or the date if no text entered previously) the TP and User it lets you edit historical ones although I get a photo upload ...