I have since deleted cookies for the site in Vivaldi browser - all now works as expected.
thanks again
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Feb 27, 2026 10:57 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 3
- Views: 747
- Fri Feb 27, 2026 10:29 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 3
- Views: 747
Re: Android app
Many thanks for this.
I have sent an email directly but, you can now ignore. The issue, apparently, was my browser. I use Vivaldi, a great browser but sometimes a little too 'secure' for stuff like this.
I changed my default browser on phone and tablet - logged into the app successfully, then ...
I have sent an email directly but, you can now ignore. The issue, apparently, was my browser. I use Vivaldi, a great browser but sometimes a little too 'secure' for stuff like this.
I changed my default browser on phone and tablet - logged into the app successfully, then ...
- Sun Feb 22, 2026 9:02 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 3
- Views: 747
Android app
Hi
Firstly, thanks for the great work done on updating the website and app(s).
However, I cannot login to the android app (2 devices). I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When I go to login and enter my details, it takes me to a website with a 404 error. I can login in there, but it is ...
Firstly, thanks for the great work done on updating the website and app(s).
However, I cannot login to the android app (2 devices). I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When I go to login and enter my details, it takes me to a website with a 404 error. I can login in there, but it is ...
- Sat Nov 29, 2025 7:32 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175970
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Many many thanks for all the hard work - much appreciated. Looking good so far.