What a fantastic update, I'm sure over time the glitches will be ironed out, interface so easy to use and the mapping is great - I know its been mentioned but would love to see on the map, trigs I've logged compared to the ones that need logging, otherwise well done
Search found 1 match
- Fri Dec 05, 2025 6:59 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New login system
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1783
Re: New login system
Hi
What a fantastic update, I'm sure over time the glitches will be ironed out, interface so easy to use and the mapping is great - I know its been mentioned but would love to see on the map, trigs I've logged compared to the ones that need logging, otherwise well done
What a fantastic update, I'm sure over time the glitches will be ironed out, interface so easy to use and the mapping is great - I know its been mentioned but would love to see on the map, trigs I've logged compared to the ones that need logging, otherwise well done