Many thanks, much appreciated
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:59 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Fuzzy text - View all Logs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4098
Re: Fuzzy text - View all Logs
Huge improvement; I've managed to read all entries yesterday and today. The only fuzzy bit I see now is top of screen when text is partly behind the map. I've read it by then 
Many thanks, much appreciated
Many thanks, much appreciated
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:07 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Fuzzy text - View all Logs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4098
Fuzzy text - View all Logs
I've got into the habit of scrolling through yesterday's TP visits first thing in the morning.
I really dislike the fuzzy text above and below the entry not in the middle of my phone screen. If a Visit entry is lengthy - many are, and an interesting read - but the fuzzy text now means I cannot read ...
I really dislike the fuzzy text above and below the entry not in the middle of my phone screen. If a Visit entry is lengthy - many are, and an interesting read - but the fuzzy text now means I cannot read ...