Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:30 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New site question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 725
Re: New site question
Amazing, thank you!
- Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:11 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New site question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 725
New site question
Hi All, new site is looking great and has encouraged me to start using it again.
I've got 8 trigs that I want to log manually, I've noted the TP number and have a picture to upload for each but when I search by TP number I get no results.
I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but any help ...
I've got 8 trigs that I want to log manually, I've noted the TP number and have a picture to upload for each but when I search by TP number I get no results.
I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but any help ...