Search found 3 matches
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 9:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Local, Fave Trig Point?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 675
Re: Local, Fave Trig Point?
Mine is a surface block in the woods, just up the road from me (TP17905 - Muxtonbridge Colliery). With TP7389 - Lilleshall Monument in second place as I can see it from the kitchen window. It was the first surface block I located, and I thought I'd stumbled into a cult of hidden trig baggers. Now ...
- Thu Mar 05, 2026 9:46 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: WGS84 location data dfferences
- Replies: 2
- Views: 633
Re: WGS84 location data dfferences
appreciate the detailed reply. I was not trying to be pedantic, only trying to understand how people could be locating (and unearthing) buried blocks with pinpont accuracy. Ironically, since using the coordinates on the app, and also calibrating handheld GPS compass- I tested 3 WGs84 coordinates ...
- Sun Feb 22, 2026 6:15 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: WGS84 location data dfferences
- Replies: 2
- Views: 633
WGS84 location data dfferences
I've just noticed that the WGS84 N & W coordinates are different on the new app and on streepmap.co.uk? See attached.
aston-hill-trig-WGS84-location.PNG
Is the app correct, as I've been trying to enter the coordinates into a Garmin etrex 32X and they are way out - from streetmap.co.uk?
How do ...
aston-hill-trig-WGS84-location.PNG
Is the app correct, as I've been trying to enter the coordinates into a Garmin etrex 32X and they are way out - from streetmap.co.uk?
How do ...