Latest release, in case anyone wants to give it a try' just download the APK:
https://codeberg.org/pillarpoint/pillar ... tag/v0.6.1
Thanks,
Chris.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 9:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: PillarPoint — open source Android field companion for trig points and bench marks (early testing)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 19952
- Sun Jun 21, 2026 1:44 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: PillarPoint — open source Android field companion for trig points and bench marks (early testing)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 19952
PillarPoint — open source Android field companion for trig points and bench marks (early testing)
Hi all,
I'm Chris, an open source enthusiast and trigpointer. I've been building **PillarPoint** — a free, GPLv3-licensed Android app that uses the TrigpointingUK API as its trig point data source, with the goal of giving field visitors an offline-first companion for finding, navigating to, and ...
I'm Chris, an open source enthusiast and trigpointer. I've been building **PillarPoint** — a free, GPLv3-licensed Android app that uses the TrigpointingUK API as its trig point data source, with the goal of giving field visitors an offline-first companion for finding, navigating to, and ...