Search found 4 matches
- Wed May 06, 2020 11:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Should we all stop trigging?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18861
Re: Should we all stop trigging?
Not a fan of it really. For various reasons. Lockdown wasn't supposed to mean organise a bunch of people and send them out across the country. It doesn't feel right to me. Even the name doesn't feel right to me, it's off the mark. Maybe lockdown is getting to me, I know I am missing going out and ...
- Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:32 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Should we all stop trigging?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18861
Re: Should we all stop trigging?
Hi All,
My thoughts on this are that we should all refrain from our most favourite hobby of trigging until this is over. At least we shouldn't be travelling unless by foot to our local trigs. We are not immune from this danger! And we all want to come out of the other side. I've been a member on ...
My thoughts on this are that we should all refrain from our most favourite hobby of trigging until this is over. At least we shouldn't be travelling unless by foot to our local trigs. We are not immune from this danger! And we all want to come out of the other side. I've been a member on ...
- Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:11 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How do you feel when walking the trig points?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7917
Re: How do you feel when walking the trig points?
Hi Kelly, that is such an interesting question. Best of luck with your MA, hope it goes well and I am not too late to help out. How do I feel when walking the trig points? As good it can be almost! I think the triangle could indicate a positive sign, things are looking up, almost a subconscious yet ...
- Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:01 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is it cheating ......
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23986
Re: Is it cheating ......
In my opinion, no that's not cheating if you have bagged it you have bagged it. I have been to more trigs than I have logged but only because I decided when I joined in 2010 to start again at the beginning! My hope of course is to go back, most of them are in the Lake District from when I was a bit ...