I've fixed it, sort of. Download from Google Play store "Menu Button" app, set it just to run with the ellipsis icon and it works fine. You can then turn the app off in the background if not using the T:UK app.
I've just obtained a new Samsung Note20 and this workaround works perfectly on it ...
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:14 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599296
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599296
Re: android app
I now have Android 11 - Samsung S10+.
I've not had the ... menu button available for some time. So cannot access login, compass etc. I've lived with that, luckily I was logged in before the upgrade so all was OK.
Now with Android 11, I get 'no logs for this trigpoint' when accessing the logs page ...
I've not had the ... menu button available for some time. So cannot access login, compass etc. I've lived with that, luckily I was logged in before the upgrade so all was OK.
Now with Android 11, I get 'no logs for this trigpoint' when accessing the logs page ...
- Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Radar mode, Android app
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7124
Re: Radar mode, Android app
No, tried this, no joy. Thanks
- Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:05 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Radar mode, Android app
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7124
Radar mode, Android app
Hi all
I recently upgraded my phone from an S8 to S10+. I have now noticed that the menu (3 dots, burger menu) has disappeared from the bottom of the app. This means I can't get to the Radar mode, very frustrating. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have a fix?
Many thanks in advance...
I recently upgraded my phone from an S8 to S10+. I have now noticed that the menu (3 dots, burger menu) has disappeared from the bottom of the app. This means I can't get to the Radar mode, very frustrating. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have a fix?
Many thanks in advance...
- Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:54 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: weird benchmark
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4378
weird benchmark
This is right where I live, en route to local.
Any ideas? Maybe from building now gone?
cheers
[email protected]
Any ideas? Maybe from building now gone?
cheers
[email protected]
- Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Import CSV file to Memory Map?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5740
Import CSV file to Memory Map?
Hi
I have done this in the past but cannot seem to repeat it. I once imported the UK database of trigs as marks into memory map 5. Has anyone done this so can remind me?
many thanks
I have done this in the past but cannot seem to repeat it. I once imported the UK database of trigs as marks into memory map 5. Has anyone done this so can remind me?
many thanks