Thanks! Good starter for ten.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good craftsman....
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Advice for refurbishing a trig point
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11213
- Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Advice for refurbishing a trig point
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11213
Advice for refurbishing a trig point
Hi all,
I am the proud owner of a trig point - a rather tatty concrete affair which I am thinking of renewing/replacing as a birthday surprise for my wife.
Ideally I am looking for two pieces of advice:
1) whether anyone can point me in the direction of anyone/organisation that might help me as ...
I am the proud owner of a trig point - a rather tatty concrete affair which I am thinking of renewing/replacing as a birthday surprise for my wife.
Ideally I am looking for two pieces of advice:
1) whether anyone can point me in the direction of anyone/organisation that might help me as ...