To access Irish 1:50,000 maps online for free:
Go to: https://heritagedata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=0c9eb9575b544081b0d296436d8f60f8
In the top right corner click on the four boxes and change the Basemap Gallery to Discovery MapGenie (ITM)
(Also worth going to the layer ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 12:18 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Irish 1:50,000 maps online
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10223
- Fri Jun 05, 2026 12:12 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Provenance of coordinates for Irish pillars?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 420083
Re: Provenance of coordinates for Irish pillars?
Hi
I recently submitted an FOI to Tailte Éireann for a full list of Irish trigs. It was refused, I appealed, it was refused again:
"Tailte Éireann considers that the disclosure of precise location information relating to triangulation stations, benchmark infrastructure and associated geodetic ...
I recently submitted an FOI to Tailte Éireann for a full list of Irish trigs. It was refused, I appealed, it was refused again:
"Tailte Éireann considers that the disclosure of precise location information relating to triangulation stations, benchmark infrastructure and associated geodetic ...