HELP!
I have just got a new phone and to start with I was able to get into the preferences menu, the one where I could get the maps to move to 'my location' should I travel a considerable distance (talking pre lock down here).
Also the menu where you could get the app to display trig pillars or ...
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Preferences Menu in the App
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5592
- Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18814
Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
Fair points Chaps and taken as such.
I think the logistics of entering the logs while on a motorcycle have lent them a slightly user unfriendly air. I tended to visit ten or so and then stop where I could. I just wanted to see how many I could get round to get a picture of what was used to draw the ...
I think the logistics of entering the logs while on a motorcycle have lent them a slightly user unfriendly air. I tended to visit ten or so and then stop where I could. I just wanted to see how many I could get round to get a picture of what was used to draw the ...
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18814
Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
Following a communication with one of the administrators I thought I would post my reply to him here
Dear Ian
I have just read the really aggressive comments on the forum and I am absolutely staggered that something I am doing for fun and entirely for myself seems to be arousing so much ire in ...
Dear Ian
I have just read the really aggressive comments on the forum and I am absolutely staggered that something I am doing for fun and entirely for myself seems to be arousing so much ire in ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 21
- Views: 73981
Re: Android app
Brilliant thanks
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27474
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Brilliant. Thanks! It works
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:57 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 21
- Views: 73981
Re: Android app
Hi
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27474
Re: Prreferances in the android app
I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?