Search found 2 matches

by Lodgebarn
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:16 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: android app
Replies: 47
Views: 599325

Re: android app

Works for me on my Samsung S9 Android 10. Thanks very much for sharing this workaround. I could configure the menu button app to only run with TP UK and I got the menus again. The menu button app itself was easy to close and does not return unless requested. Bit concerned about any other side ...
by Lodgebarn
Sat May 28, 2016 7:36 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: All the links to OS detail info seem have gone
Replies: 11
Views: 32736

All the links to OS detail info seem have gone

I have just been looking for the detailed map for a YOSM Surface Block - Gringley C1SK7491. The link to the OS details page gets a 404 error and a quick check on a few others show they all get 404. Is there a different pattern now do you think of have they just all been removed?