I'm afraid it's a secret why trig points are linked to garden design! Keep your eyes peeled next summer on C4
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Help! advice needed to film a trig point!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15645
Re: Help! advice needed to film a trig point!
Thanks very much for both your replies. Are most trig points on public owned land? If not i need to someone reach land owners for permission to film.
I'm afraid it's a secret why trig points are linked to garden design! Keep your eyes peeled next summer on C4
I'm afraid it's a secret why trig points are linked to garden design! Keep your eyes peeled next summer on C4
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Help! advice needed to film a trig point!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15645
Help! advice needed to film a trig point!
Hello All,
Would you mind helping me? I'm an assistant producer working on a channel 4 series about Garden Design (I know...what does garden design have to do with with trig points!? :lol: ). We want to visit a trig point in Lancashire that isn't too far away from the village of Loveclough. The ...
Would you mind helping me? I'm an assistant producer working on a channel 4 series about Garden Design (I know...what does garden design have to do with with trig points!? :lol: ). We want to visit a trig point in Lancashire that isn't too far away from the village of Loveclough. The ...