Search found 2 matches
- Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:07 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How many triangulation pillars in Wales?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 23359
Re: How many triangulation pillars in Wales?
Thank you so much, really appreciated 
- Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How many triangulation pillars in Wales?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 23359
How many triangulation pillars in Wales?
Hi
I'm curious to know how many triangulation pillars are in Wales alone. I have searched the net numerous times to try and find an answer, but unfortunately no luck. Could someone please help me out with this?
Thank you
I'm curious to know how many triangulation pillars are in Wales alone. I have searched the net numerous times to try and find an answer, but unfortunately no luck. Could someone please help me out with this?
Thank you