Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TRIG PILLAR EXPERT NEEDED
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13298
Re: TRIG PILLAR EXPERT NEEDED
...Or can anyone tell me if this sort of theodolite would have been used on trig points? http://20thcenturyprops.co.uk/69/1000-M ... d-P81.html
- Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:45 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TRIG PILLAR EXPERT NEEDED
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13298
TRIG PILLAR EXPERT NEEDED
Hello,
I am in desperate need of a trig pillar expert to answer a few questions for me about theodolites. we are going to filming trig points for a new channel 4 series next week and I am in desperate need of some information i can't seem to gain from google.
If you would be happy to help, please ...
I am in desperate need of a trig pillar expert to answer a few questions for me about theodolites. we are going to filming trig points for a new channel 4 series next week and I am in desperate need of some information i can't seem to gain from google.
If you would be happy to help, please ...