Search found 2 matches

by [email protected]
Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:38 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP2062/S7414 - Cawdor
Replies: 5
Views: 13580

Re: TP2062/S7414 - Cawdor

I would say a very difficult path, Lots of trees blown across it which you have to clamber over. Then the scramble to the top is hard going if you don't go in at the right bit. Think I will take pruners next time. Have you by any chance found the point at Culloden? We looked yesterday and failed.
by [email protected]
Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP2062/S7414 - Cawdor
Replies: 5
Views: 13580

Re: TP2062/S7414 - Cawdor

Steven, We visited this one last year and again this year. (I was brought up about a mile away) thank you for cutting back the blackthorn, would never have found it otherwise, even though I knew it was there having visited as a child 40 odd years ago. We intend to make an annual visit