If you are using Firefox (other browser prob work the same way) try holding down the Ctrl key and pushing 0 to reset the size of text to normal. To make it bigger use Ctrl + and smaller Ctrl -.
Hope this helps.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: text
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5355
- Wed May 31, 2017 12:47 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Not Marked filter Function on Phone App
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4337
Not Marked filter Function on Phone App
Hi,
Would anyone else find an extra filter "Not Marked" useful on the Phone App?
I know that you can use the "Not Logged" filter to hide all the ones you have visited, but this means that all the destroyed ones are still there.
If there was a "Not Marked" filter option, I could mark all the ...
Would anyone else find an extra filter "Not Marked" useful on the Phone App?
I know that you can use the "Not Logged" filter to hide all the ones you have visited, but this means that all the destroyed ones are still there.
If there was a "Not Marked" filter option, I could mark all the ...
- Wed May 31, 2017 11:58 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is it cheating ......
- Replies: 12
- Views: 24004
Re: Is it cheating ......
Hi,
There are a couple of Trigs i was going to visit in the next couple of weeks in Portsmouth that i remember visiting back in the 80ies, when i lived there. But they have been destroyed! I think going there again and taking a picture of the area to confirm they have gone is OK. But i would log the ...
There are a couple of Trigs i was going to visit in the next couple of weeks in Portsmouth that i remember visiting back in the 80ies, when i lived there. But they have been destroyed! I think going there again and taking a picture of the area to confirm they have gone is OK. But i would log the ...
- Wed May 31, 2017 11:44 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: The common trig.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5930
Re: The common trig.
Hi Graeme,
Thanks for a really interesting post.
I have only once bumped into a chap who asked me what I was going on his land. There was no farm house or anything in site. He was in a big 4x4. I knew I was off the ROW and, as it happened, on the wrong side of a drainage ditch to the Trig i was ...
Thanks for a really interesting post.
I have only once bumped into a chap who asked me what I was going on his land. There was no farm house or anything in site. He was in a big 4x4. I knew I was off the ROW and, as it happened, on the wrong side of a drainage ditch to the Trig i was ...