Search found 25 matches

by Painterman61
Sat Dec 06, 2025 11:38 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: New login system
Replies: 6
Views: 1778

Re: New login system

Hello thank you for all your great work on the new website It takes a bit of getting used to at first. The new mobile app is brilliant as well. Just letting you know I used the new app yesterday to log on and load photos and it worked perfectly. But the next time i tried it I could not upload ...
by Painterman61
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:27 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Switzerland Trigpoints.
Replies: 5
Views: 8246

Re: Switzerland Trigpoints.

Trig on the path high up between zinal and the forcletta pass.
https://flic.kr/p/YZJUoK
https://flic.kr/p/YAYfHU
https://flic.kr/p/YZJTHr
by Painterman61
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:21 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Switzerland Trigpoints.
Replies: 5
Views: 8246

Re: Switzerland Trigpoints.

Block seen on the path to the Rotthorn high above zermatt.Seen what I thought was a swizz GPS station at the glacial lake at Mossejeesse.
https://flic.kr/p/YVvhrj
https://flic.kr/p/YVvhnG
https://flic.kr/p/BTCcbN
https://flic.kr/p/YAY9Pj
by Painterman61
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:36 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Switzerland Trigpoints.
Replies: 5
Views: 8246

Re: Switzerland Trigpoints.

Cannot figure out how to attach photos yet it says my mobile photos are to large over 256 kb will have to reduce them somehow.
David
by Painterman61
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:30 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Switzerland Trigpoints.
Replies: 5
Views: 8246

Switzerland Trigpoints.

Trigs in Switzerland
Hello all been away a few weeks successfully comptleating the haute route from chamonix to zermatt. On the way I spotted a few stations mostly on the paths near zermatt at the end some look like fenomarks or Bernstein blocks maybe ted will know what they are lots of ...
by Painterman61
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:38 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Concrete ring trig points and a Wainwright error?
Replies: 51
Views: 152762

Re: Concrete ring trig points and a Wainwright error?

Hello Ted have seen your log fancy both these for the next station to be found.I have done both summits have learned that garden trowels aren't up to the job you need a proper gardening spade as well as a long probe and as a brass ring is located into the concrete ring itself a metal detector could ...
by Painterman61
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:36 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Concrete ring trig points and a Wainwright error?
Replies: 51
Views: 152762

Re: Concrete ring trig points and a Wainwright error?

Hello all just noticed that Millstone Rigg a concrete ring station has been unearthed near nine standards rigg in Cumbria by top trigpointer John Glew and benchmark guru Roger Templeman.Every credit to these two who put in a hard shift finding and digging it out.Just as Ted predicted it would be ...
by Painterman61
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
Replies: 12
Views: 18799

Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!

Hello Ant 1974 keep going mate thats the best reply i've seen yet doing em on a motorbike.Its all about having a bit of fun think people take things way to seriously.Myself i hate doing multi logs with all the photos it takes forever and can take over everything if your not careful.Hope you recover ...
by Painterman61
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: How to get the maps working on the T:UK mobile app.
Replies: 1
Views: 4140

Re: How to get the maps working on the T:UK mobile app.

Hello yet again I have managed to solve the mapping problem I had. My friend advised me to uninstall the app as something important may not have been installed properly at the start.So I did this and the maps work fine now on location and thank you all very much who designed this.
Kind Regards ...