I too had difficulties trying to log a TP. I got to the "create log" point and nothing happened.
I seem to have solved the problem but completely logging out and logging back in.
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Dec 09, 2025 10:05 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Logging
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2142
- Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:23 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Searching for a TP
- Replies: 2
- Views: 708
Re: Searching for a TP
Thanks for the fix and also taking your time to explain the cause - this was above and beyond the call of duty!
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 9:22 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Searching for a TP
- Replies: 2
- Views: 708
Searching for a TP
I suspect that this is just me (all things internet related seem to go wrong with me involved)....
However, just in case it is not me I have tried to search for a TP by a grid reference (SD 65113 72134) and although the desired trig point (intersected station) did appear in the list it was 7th in ...
However, just in case it is not me I have tried to search for a TP by a grid reference (SD 65113 72134) and although the desired trig point (intersected station) did appear in the list it was 7th in ...
- Sun Nov 30, 2025 6:19 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Server migration / website re-write
- Replies: 67
- Views: 175938
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Looks good and THANKS for all the hard work. It is sites like this (and the people who do all the work) that add a little more to the pleasure of our hobbies - Thanks/
- Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:46 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig points in Spain
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6045
Trig points in Spain
Hi
I'm just back from a trip to Spain and I visited a Spanish trig pillar. I'm trying to find a way of finding more info about these. I have found a web site (http://mapadebolsillo.com/red-de-vertices-geodesicos-en-espana/) which has info (in Spainish - which I can get translated) but was wondering ...
I'm just back from a trip to Spain and I visited a Spanish trig pillar. I'm trying to find a way of finding more info about these. I have found a web site (http://mapadebolsillo.com/red-de-vertices-geodesicos-en-espana/) which has info (in Spainish - which I can get translated) but was wondering ...
- Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:38 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is it cheating ......
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23986
Re: Is it cheating ......
Hi
Currently I am logging only trig points I have visited since logged on or have proof of my visit.
I have a list of other trigs I have visited (pillars only) that I either
1) know the date of the visit but have neither time of visit nor photo evidence
or
2) know I have visited in the dim and ...
Currently I am logging only trig points I have visited since logged on or have proof of my visit.
I have a list of other trigs I have visited (pillars only) that I either
1) know the date of the visit but have neither time of visit nor photo evidence
or
2) know I have visited in the dim and ...
- Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Elevation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3736
Elevation
Hi
I feel relatively new to this trigpointing lark but am having fun as I bumble my way through.
I have started to log a number of pillars, bolts, rivets etc and have taken to recording the elevation when I remember to do so.
I was surprised to find that although I can record the date, time, FB ...
I feel relatively new to this trigpointing lark but am having fun as I bumble my way through.
I have started to log a number of pillars, bolts, rivets etc and have taken to recording the elevation when I remember to do so.
I was surprised to find that although I can record the date, time, FB ...