I like the idea that it was the original Snowdon trig, thx again David for the thought
Jay
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:54 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Any one know this one?? probably Snowdonia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7643
- Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Any one know this one?? probably Snowdonia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7643
Re: Any one know this one?? probably Snowdonia
Thank you David, I suppose it could be Carnedd Ugain as the Snowdon horseshoe was his favourite all be it reckless winter climb. I do remember a few scary Crib Coch moments! It was what looks like a wall behind the trig that makes me unsure. Not to worry there is little to go on and it was at least ...
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Any one know this one?? probably Snowdonia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7643
Any one know this one?? probably Snowdonia
hi all
firstly any help greatly apreciated. This photo shows my Dad and a favourite trig of his. He died last week and I want to find out where this is so I can sprinkle some ashes and say a few words. He dragged me up to so many as a kid I can't regognise it!
thanks in advance
jay
firstly any help greatly apreciated. This photo shows my Dad and a favourite trig of his. He died last week and I want to find out where this is so I can sprinkle some ashes and say a few words. He dragged me up to so many as a kid I can't regognise it!
thanks in advance
jay