No problem, thanks guys.
I suspected there would have been issues (notwithstanding boundary trigs).
I'll tell you what I'm specifically looking for - all trigs on mainland North Ayrshire, including boundary trigs (i.e. Hill of Stake).
(N Ayrshire for now - next task is S and E Ayrshire).
I ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Question RE Trig Search Feature
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6631
- Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Question RE Trig Search Feature
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6631
Question RE Trig Search Feature
Hi all
I'm looking for some help RE the search feature.
Is it possible to narrow down a search to all trigs within a specific area, rather than a radius search?
What I mean is: is there a way of searching for all trigs in Perthshire, all trigs in Inverclyde etc
Thanks in advance
I'm looking for some help RE the search feature.
Is it possible to narrow down a search to all trigs within a specific area, rather than a radius search?
What I mean is: is there a way of searching for all trigs in Perthshire, all trigs in Inverclyde etc
Thanks in advance