Search found 26 matches
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpointing App Update Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5458
Re: Trigpointing App Update Question
I thoroughly agree. I likewise know nothing about coding but the app has been a great asset for me, so again would be happy to do something to help get it updated, whatever that may be.
- Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:46 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599339
Re: android app
That is partly why I'm asking. I love the app and am sure to replace my phone.
I guess my key questions are:
Is it likely to ever get updated by current developer and: if not, is it likely that the developer may allow someone else to update it in the future? I have no idea about licensing etc on ...
I guess my key questions are:
Is it likely to ever get updated by current developer and: if not, is it likely that the developer may allow someone else to update it in the future? I have no idea about licensing etc on ...
- Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:05 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599339
Re: android app
Thanks for the info. It will be a shame if it gets to s point where it is too outdated to be used to it's full potential on newer phones.
- Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: android app
- Replies: 47
- Views: 599339
Re: android app
As asked in another post, did anyone know who the app developer was and if there's any chance of an update?
- Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:22 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpointing App Update Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5458
Trigpointing App Update Question
Morning all.
In light of a few people struggling to get the app fully working on their modern phones I have a couple of questions:
Is the original app developer still around and is there a likelihood he may want to update the app and make it a little more "robust"?
Or:
Is there any likelihood the ...
In light of a few people struggling to get the app fully working on their modern phones I have a couple of questions:
Is the original app developer still around and is there a likelihood he may want to update the app and make it a little more "robust"?
Or:
Is there any likelihood the ...
- Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:30 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Meeting up with other triggers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7977
Re: Meeting up with other triggers
Thanks, I'll look out for that. I always thought it would be nice to meet up with others in order to share lifts / info, and get some pillars knocked off followed by a pint.
- Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Meeting up with other triggers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7977
Re: Meeting up with other triggers
Yeah, I just thought it would be a nice kind of thing to be able to meet up with others who were looking for a day out ticking off trigs, with similar aims. I don't know how many triggers there are out there but based in how few I've seen by trigs I'm guessing that the chances of meeting someone in ...
- Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:45 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Meeting up with other triggers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7977
Meeting up with other triggers
Evening all, was just wondering how many people meet up with others to go on some trig ticking ventures?
I'd certainly be happy to meet up with others when free to share life etc and bag some trigs. Just wondering what the scope for this was?
I'd certainly be happy to meet up with others when free to share life etc and bag some trigs. Just wondering what the scope for this was?
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Mountain Bikes To Trigs
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19654
Re: Mountain Bikes To Trigs
Despite my original post, I am also not keen on mountain bikes tearing up the footpaths and have had my fair share of having to dodge then when they come hating down past walker's, however it is good to know that fit those of us with enough common sense and respect that bikes can be useful in ...
- Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Mountain Bikes To Trigs
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19654
Mountain Bikes To Trigs
I was just wondering, has anyone ever used a mountain bike to shorten the journey to a trig? Are there some pillars out there where the use of a bike would be recommended? I've often cycled in to the cairngorms to shorten the walks to the crags but I know there are some places where cyclists are ...