Thanks again for all that.
I can see that I'm going to have to do a lot more research into this trig., benchmark business. I've got a lot to learn.
Up until October last year it was just a matter of climbing hills & if there was a trig, then touching it. Then a certain RHW (aka Peregrinus I think ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New OSBM bolt
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12476
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New OSBM bolt
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12476
Re: New OSBM bolt
Thanks gentlemen, that's even clearer.
If it's for height measurement only, it's a benchmark. Height & triangulation it's a trig.
Have all the trig bolts been found, that is are they on TUK ?
Nigel
If it's for height measurement only, it's a benchmark. Height & triangulation it's a trig.
Have all the trig bolts been found, that is are they on TUK ?
Nigel
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New OSBM bolt
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12476
Re: New OSBM bolt
That's the baby, Ted.
You've answered my question - can't put bolts on TUK.
Thanks.
Nigel
You've answered my question - can't put bolts on TUK.
Thanks.
Nigel
- Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New OSBM bolt
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12476
New OSBM bolt
Hi,
I'm new on the site & got a bit of a problem with something.
Found an OSBM bolt in Macclesfield the other day. It's not on the database & when I put the grid ref in to "Log a visit", it comes up with a nearby destroyed surface block at Moss Cottages.
Can bolts be logged on the site & if so ...
I'm new on the site & got a bit of a problem with something.
Found an OSBM bolt in Macclesfield the other day. It's not on the database & when I put the grid ref in to "Log a visit", it comes up with a nearby destroyed surface block at Moss Cottages.
Can bolts be logged on the site & if so ...