Search found 3 matches
- Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:11 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TrigPoint Tools - map
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5164
TrigPoint Tools - map
Most of the tools on the map do what I expected. However, there are some points around the outside of the map with >| type symbols which I assummed would pan the map but they don't seem to do anything on my windows 10 with Chrome browser. Searched the forum but did not find any help. Only way I can ...
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Email the Admin problem with Captcha v1 not supported
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5743
Email the Admin problem with Captcha v1 not supported
Ian,
Tried to use Email the Admin from http://trigpointing.uk/admin/email.php but it needs you to update from Captcha v1 and it asks us to inform you about this.
I was going to ask if there is an iPhone app available, or in the making, as I have now moved over to iPhone from android one (that also ...
Tried to use Email the Admin from http://trigpointing.uk/admin/email.php but it needs you to update from Captcha v1 and it asks us to inform you about this.
I was going to ask if there is an iPhone app available, or in the making, as I have now moved over to iPhone from android one (that also ...
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:08 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 21
- Views: 73967
Re: Android app
Hi,
I just tried clicking on the Q code on the home page and got a "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." back from GooglePlay website.
Andy
I just tried clicking on the Q code on the home page and got a "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." back from GooglePlay website.
Andy