Search found 3 matches
- Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Is this an OS benchmark
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4369
Is this an OS benchmark
I came upon this stone near Bull Hill, Ramsbottom. If it is an OS Benchmark I can't find it on any of the lists. I can post an approx. grid ref if required. Attached are two photos
- Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 21
- Views: 73962
Re: Android app
Thanks, the link worked. I've now got access to it again.
One suggestion is to make possible "downloaders" aware that they will receive warning messages about dangers of downloading file.
Thanks again, pleased to have it back.
One suggestion is to make possible "downloaders" aware that they will receive warning messages about dangers of downloading file.
Thanks again, pleased to have it back.
- Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:04 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Android app
- Replies: 21
- Views: 73962
Re: Android app
I was having problems with the app so I uninstalled it, but when I went to Google play to reinstall it it was not there. The barcode link on the website does not work either. Any advice. I tried contacting the owner but there was problems with the gotcha