Search found 3 matches
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6186
Re: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6186
Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News
I've just logged onto the Ordnance Survey website which has had a make-over.. not sure I'm keen on the changes but....
They now have FREE downloadable .pdf files of some books I have have already paid a fortune for ! :shock:
A History of Ordnance Survey
Map Makers to Britain since 1791
The ...
They now have FREE downloadable .pdf files of some books I have have already paid a fortune for ! :shock:
A History of Ordnance Survey
Map Makers to Britain since 1791
The ...
- Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New developments
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16719
Re: New developments
Agreed. Logged on one day and surprised by all the welcome changes here.
New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.
New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.