Search found 4 matches

by shadoks
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:02 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
Replies: 8
Views: 10689

Re: MOBILE PHONE APP

Downloaded App again and noticed there was another file apk? so tried that and now main map is fine. Just the ones on the individual trig page that are not great
by shadoks
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:16 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
Replies: 8
Views: 10689

Re: MOBILE PHONE APP

Hi, I have another question about the App, I have downloaded it to my phone ok, and managed to find the hidden preferences menu, but, when I select the map button, a map appears with API Key Required and if I select a trigpoint on the map, on the trigpoint details, if I select map again, there is a ...
by shadoks
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:05 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
Replies: 8
Views: 10689

Re: MOBILE PHONE APP

Brilliant! Thanks so much, that works a treat! (It was the main reason I went Android from iphone for many years)
by shadoks
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:48 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
Replies: 8
Views: 10689

Re: MOBILE PHONE APP

Hi, Just got an Android phone to make use of the Trigpointing App. Disappointed that its no longer available. Tried the web address to get the file on my phone, but cant see anywhere to download it? Go I need a github account whatever that is?