Worrying to hear, but worth saying that often spammers are generating email addresses randomly, based on dictionary words, names, stuff collected from other hacks etc. So might not be as bad as it looks (but also could be, difficult to tell).
If it were simply a case of email guessing I would ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: trigpointing.uk has been hacked
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6196
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: trigpointing.uk has been hacked
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6196
trigpointing.uk has been hacked
Sorry for doing this publicly but the “Contact Us” page on the website is not working and neither is the [email protected] email address.
The email address I use to subscribe to the trigpointing.uk website is unique and is not used elsewhere. Since I have started to receive spam messages to ...
The email address I use to subscribe to the trigpointing.uk website is unique and is not used elsewhere. Since I have started to receive spam messages to ...