Search found 27 matches
- Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:49 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
Have changed the date for Corndon to the 29th now because of poor weather forecast for tomorrow.
- Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:09 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
I don't drive either, but if there was someone with a car up, who was able to collect you somewhere, would that work?
- Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:35 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
That's alright, it's just a handy way to keep informed on upcoming stuff is all. Got the PM function on here too anyway for getting in touch with someone to make direct plans.
Would S5618 Cow Close Fell also be one that you could possibly meet up for? Definitely would be very quirky to get a paint ...
Would S5618 Cow Close Fell also be one that you could possibly meet up for? Definitely would be very quirky to get a paint ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:20 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
Had a great day out over Preston way this Monday, meeting up with dugswell2 and painting a couple of pillars to celebrate the occasion of his 60th birthday. Some pics and video footage here for you if you're interested in a quick look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uodfj5CgmOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uodfj5CgmOw
- Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:15 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
Yeah, I'd be willing to help/meet up if it was somewhere not so distant from where I live - I've never met another fellow 'trig-tigger' either. Whernside would be a good project (on TP database as Little Whernside) as it's in terrible condition.
I definitely like the sound of Whernside as a future ...
I definitely like the sound of Whernside as a future ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Re: Trig painting meet ups
Shame about that, but if there is other open invite stuff going on in the near future I'll make sure to make a posting here.dot924 wrote:Hi, I can't make the one that you have planned (a bit of a trek for me) but I may be interested in others. I have never met a fellow Trigger.
- Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:03 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig painting meet ups
- Replies: 14
- Views: 10620
Trig painting meet ups
Hi, two weeks ago myself and a couple of good T:UK friends got together on Helsby Hill and gave a long overdue make over to the tatty looking pillar there. Certainly proved very popular with the locals what we were doing and all enjoyed a brilliant afternoon in the process of doing so. I have some ...
- Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:23 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 2020 Triggers gathering at YHA Wooler
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10029
2020 Triggers gathering at YHA Wooler
Hi. It's that time of year again 8-) . Just posting this on behalf of CJO who's organising this year's get-together. Should be another great one as always. Look forward to seeing everyone up there once again.
Wooler YHA hostel weekend
From 1600hrs Friday 27 March to 1000hrs Monday 30 March
Booking ...
Wooler YHA hostel weekend
From 1600hrs Friday 27 March to 1000hrs Monday 30 March
Booking ...
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpointing objectives for the forthcoming year?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 59083
Re: Trigpointing objectives for the forthcoming year?
2019 was a middling to good year for me as far trig points go. In reflection I'm contentedly satisfied with my progress. Main trip was up to Shetland and I returned very happy now only having outstanding pillars left on the few main islands serviced by regular ferries.
Also was in charge of ...
Also was in charge of ...
- Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:15 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Triggers Spring Gathering 29/03 - 01/04 Okehampton, Devon
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4601
Re: Triggers Spring Gathering 29/03 - 01/04 Okehampton, Devo
Here's a little idea of what to expect from the get together a couple of years ago in Clun, Shropshire
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmF5WIF7UU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmF5WIF7UU