Search found 5 matches

by Tring38
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:19 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: search
Replies: 6
Views: 5657

Re: search

Just used gid ref: in the search box and it comes up with Cave Hill. Yet when I type in Cave Hill in search box it doesn't return anything....strange
by Tring38
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:10 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: search
Replies: 6
Views: 5657

Re: search

Thank you for the info...I was on Cave Hill today and I would expect trig point to be named after hill it's on
by Tring38
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:57 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: search
Replies: 6
Views: 5657

Re: search

When i put in the name given on OS map for trig it doesn't show any results. I also tried the Flush bracket number in the search but nothing came up. Also if you put in a town like Ingleton, nothing comes up
by Tring38
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:41 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: search
Replies: 6
Views: 5657

search

Why is the search not working properly? It's very difficult to find trigs or even towns
by Tring38
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:36 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Flush Plate
Replies: 1
Views: 5120

Flush Plate

I saw a flush plate on the tower of Orton Church, Cumbria, but can't find it on TrigpointingUK It's number is 11391 I have a photo but don't know how to put it on here