Search found 33 matches

by BasilDowl
Sun May 24, 2026 12:27 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: S7878 Lanshaw Farm
Replies: 2
Views: 6275

Re: S7878 Lanshaw Farm

Thanks all!
by BasilDowl
Sun May 24, 2026 12:27 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Ben Riddes makeover
Replies: 1
Views: 5803

Re: Ben Riddes makeover

It's diabolical.
by BasilDowl
Wed May 06, 2026 12:38 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: S7878 Lanshaw Farm
Replies: 2
Views: 6275

S7878 Lanshaw Farm

FAO Admins - S7878 Lanshaw Farm (https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/4360) could do with the condition tag updating to slightly damaged or damaged - it has some really significant cracks, missing material and leaching. Many thanks.
by BasilDowl
Sat Feb 07, 2026 11:04 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: What else do you do at the pillar?
Replies: 5
Views: 1323

Re: What else do you do at the pillar?


So I am new to trig point bagging but I want to do a bit more than just ticking them off. I'm an engineer and an ex scout so I enjoy the whole maths and mechanics of the trig point network. So I get to the top, see if I can spot the other trig points with binoculars (I'm going to have to start ...
by BasilDowl
Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:37 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Ordnance Survey contact details for trigs at risk?
Replies: 3
Views: 1461

Re: Ordnance Survey contact details for trigs at risk?

I have had success with writing to developers and with objecting to planning decisions. I managed to get the reinstatement and protection of Idle Hill in Bradford added as a planning condition to the development there by objecting on the grounds of local and national historical interest and ...
by BasilDowl
Tue Dec 16, 2025 12:19 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175902

Re: Server migration / website re-write

Just wondering if I'm not using the map correctly... when looking at it with 'my logs' I'd really like to select the 'not logged by you' toggle to view the pillars yet to bag... but that toggle simply includes the ones I *have* logged, not the ones I *haven't*. I can't figure out a way round, just ...
by BasilDowl
Mon Dec 08, 2025 10:21 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175902

Re: Server migration / website re-write



No problem, thanks for responding anyway. Counties were always a bit of a problem as they weren't the historic counties and threw up a few issues.

Historic counties, and recent administrative county / unitary authority boundaries, are now available to filter by on the /trigs list page, along ...
by BasilDowl
Tue Dec 02, 2025 1:56 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175902

Re: Server migration / website re-write

No problem, thanks for responding anyway. Counties were always a bit of a problem as they weren't the historic counties and threw up a few issues.
by BasilDowl
Tue Dec 02, 2025 2:45 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175902

Re: Server migration / website re-write

I've found myself unexpectedly missing the "recent logs by area" feature, so I could have a nosy at any logs in my parish... is there an easy way to do that at all? Otherwise the entire upgrade is fabulous, I can't thank you enough Ian.
by BasilDowl
Sat Nov 29, 2025 9:26 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Server migration / website re-write
Replies: 67
Views: 175902

Re: Server migration / website re-write


Much obliged for all your hard work. Navigating the new site and really like the search feature with the icons. Re a previous comment re editing if you click on the text below (or the date if no text entered previously) the TP and User it lets you edit historical ones although I get a photo upload ...