Search found 2 matches
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:42 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How can I find out when a trig pillar was constructed?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12758
Re: How can I find out when a trig pillar was constructed?
That's brilliant, thank you, much appreciated. Where are you getting such detailed information from please?
- Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:38 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: How can I find out when a trig pillar was constructed?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12758
How can I find out when a trig pillar was constructed?
I was on Holyhead Mountain, Anglesey, North Wales on Sunday, 6 October 2019. There's an OS Hotine triangulation pillar on the summit at 220 metres (760 feet). It has the number S1633 on its cast 'level flush bracket' (I think that's what they call them?)
Can anyone tell me how I can find out on what ...
Can anyone tell me how I can find out on what ...