Search found 2 matches

by A1mushroom
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:06 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Broom Hill TP1679, Northumberland
Replies: 2
Views: 7065

Re: Broom Hill TP1679, Northumberland

Its the first time Ive ever encountered anyone like that. Every other land owner I've encountered we've had a chat I've thanked them for access and gone on my way. I think i was just unlucky yesterday but the next visit will be across country and either very early in the morning or very late at ...
by A1mushroom
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:32 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Broom Hill TP1679, Northumberland
Replies: 2
Views: 7065

Broom Hill TP1679, Northumberland

Was going to bag this one today but there is wheat in the field and no tram lines near the trig. But I didn't even get to the entrance to the field. I parked at NZ119831 and walked along the track, but was stopped by an approaching car. The occupants were quite aggressive and rude and basically told ...