Search found 3 matches

by GIRTy
Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Tricky Access.
Replies: 5
Views: 10929

Re: Tricky Access.

That's bad. Can the landowner not be done for damages? I thought Ordnance Survey owned the pillars?
by GIRTy
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Tricky Access.
Replies: 5
Views: 10929

Re: Tricky Access.

Thankyou for the reply, Teasel. I, too, would be willing to contribute a 'small' financial token.
by GIRTy
Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:17 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Tricky Access.
Replies: 5
Views: 10929

Tricky Access.

As a newbie to this trig- bagging thing (apart from the one's bagged whilst out on the big 'hills'), I have noticed quite a few trigs - especially pillars - are surrounded by barbed wire in the fields. As bagging is becoming more popular then obviously more people are going to be attempting to climb ...