Search found 3 matches
- Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig refound....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14575
Re: Trig refound....
Thanks . I think its the highlight of my trigging career to see it change from destroyed to good condition . I would guess that doesnt happen often . I think the proposed development may still go ahead one day which will see the trigs eventual demise , Though maybe a feature would be made of it that ...
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig refound....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14575
Re: Trig refound....
Just uploaded the all important FB photo 10744 !! How much longer it will be there who knows ?
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig refound....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14575
Re: Trig refound....
Not a false alarm I'm pleased to say . I've uploaded a few pics now , though experiencing trouble getting them all up . It would appear that the development which would have seen it destroyed in 1992 never happened , the site is very overgrown and derelict . As you had mentioned in the log of 2005 ...