Thanks Ted,
I did not realize that other organisations installed Bernstens, etc.
It was probably installed when the salt mines under Northwich were being stabilised 10 years ago (to allow accurate measurements of any subsidence in the town centre?)
I think the extra section to the wiki would be a ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Northwich Berntsen
- Replies: 13
- Views: 27936
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Northwich Berntsen
- Replies: 13
- Views: 27936
Re: Northwich Berntsen
Looks like a Bernsten to me?

Its in the middle of a pavement so gets walked on a lot.
Regards, Steve

Its in the middle of a pavement so gets walked on a lot.
Regards, Steve
- Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Northwich Berntsen
- Replies: 13
- Views: 27936
Northwich Berntsen
I have walked past this Berntsen many times over the years without knowing what it was but since joining this site and finding out what it is I haven't got round to logging it until now. However on looking at the database this doesn't appear to exist, I do not believe it is very old (10-15 years ...